Top Halloween Movies on Netflix, Not Too Scary
With Halloween less than two weeks away, Netflix has published their annual list of Halloween movies that they think everyone should watch. Do you agree?
Here are just a few that you might not find too scary:
- Gremlins: A movie from 1984 that reminds you why you should never feed little furry monsters after midnight.
- ET. Elliott. Ell eee ot. The movie that launched the career of Drew Barrymore and had everyone eating Reeses pieces.
- The Addams Family. The re-do of the classic TV show. The movie features Anjelica Houston, Roul Julia, Christopher Lloyd and Christina Ricci. Fun and campy, worth the watch or re-watch.
- The Corpse Bride. A stop action film, that finds a groom in a very awkward situation, right before his wedding day.
- Coraline, based on Neil Gaiman's book. This is a movie, where you do not have to read the book before you see the movie.
Do you like Halloween movies that are scary or just have a Halloween theme?