Two Hudson Valley Cities Among Most Burglarized Statewide
If you live in either of these two Hudson Valley communities, your chances of getting robbed are higher than elsewhere. Based on the most recently available FBI crime data, NewYorkUpstate.com takes a look at the 35 most burglarized communities in New York.
Up first on the list we have Port Jervis which had a total of 43 burglaries and 193 incidents of property crime. The total population of PJ is around 8,500. We had a feeling you'd be shocked to see Newburgh on the list: they're in at number 11. To be fair, Newburgh has come a long way and is continuing to improve.
Here's a look at the top five most robbed cities in New York, for the full list you can link up with NewYorkUpstate.com.
- Niagra Falls
- Endicott Village
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America