What Type of Milkshake Is Your Hudson Valley Town?
National Vanilla Milkshake Day is Wednesday June 20, 2018 which got us to thinking, yes Vanilla Milkshakes are delicious, can we have some please? Also, we were thinking, what type of milkshake could best represent each town in the Hudson Valley?
- Chocolate Cherry Thunder?
- Peanut Butter Passion?
- M&M Overload?
- Chocolate with whipped cream & sprinkles?
- Strawberry Cheesecake?
- Caramel Milkshake?
- Bacon Maple Milkshake?
Where can you get the best tasting milk shake in the Hudson Valley? Do you have to wait for the 4-H milkshakes to return to the Dutchess County Fair or is there a place that you can head to today to grab your favorite type of milkshake right now? Share it with us in the comment section below.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America