6 Hudson Valley Locations to Look for in ‘I Know This Much Is True’
The highly anticipated new HBO series I Know This Much Is True was filmed in the Hudson Valley and made its debut on May 10th. Here are six locations to keep your eye out for.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission played a crucial role in the success of this production. Here's a new inside look at the story behind the limited-run series during which Marc Ruffalo talks about having to gain twenty pounds to play the role of his own twin brother.
And here's a look at the new trailer. I Know This Much Is True is set to debut on HBO on May 10. Oh, look, the Mid Hudson Bridge.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center