Baby Hit and Killed by Father in Hudson Valley on Memorial Day
A baby was killed in the Hudson Valley after she was hit by a car driven by her father on Memorial Day.
On Monday at 3:37 p.m., the Ramapo Police Department responded to a serious motor vehicle accident on Phyllis Terrace in the Village of Kaser.
Arriving officers discovered that a 15-month-old girl was struck by a 2017 Toyota Sienna driven by her father, Levi Rosenberg, in a residential parking lot.
The child, Gitty Rosenberg, was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital by ambulance where she was pronounced dead.
Witnesses told ABC 7 that the father didn't realize what happened until he was flagged down.
The investigation into the accident continues, but at this time no charges have been filed.
- Hudson Valley Man Attacked By Cougar, Friend Killed
- Baby Hit and Killed by Father in Hudson Valley on Memorial Day
- Hudson Valley Brothers Still Missing After Car Crashes Into River
- Man Falls to Death During Difficult Hike Near Hudson Valley
- Police: Dutchess Teen Sexually Abused Child, Provided Alcohol