BEER: You Can Get a Free Case of Beer For Leap Day!
2020 is a Leap Year, and it just so happens Leap Day falls on a Saturday. What better way to enjoy your extra day of the year with some beer? But, if money is tight, don't worry. How about free beer?
Thrillist says that Miller Lite is offering free 24 packs of beer Saturday. Here's how it works. Miller Lite will post a QR code to its Instagram and Twitter accounts. If you scan the code, it takes you to a site where you can submit a receipt for a 24-pack of brews. This is will work Saturday only.Leap Day.
Thrillist says the cost of your beer will then be refunded to your PayPal account. Enjoy your beer! Now you just have to figure out plans for Leap Day. Invite some friends over to share? Or, perhaps, you can dive into that sucker all by yourself.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie