Damn. This is New York’s Most Googled Relationship Related Question?
Are folks here in the Empire State just not feeling the love? Valentine's Day isn't always about love and romance though. In fact, quite a few folks decide to part ways with their significant other on February 14. So what are New Yorkers wondering about when it comes to love-related questions for Valentine's?
A website called CenturyLink gathered the what Americans are Googling when it comes to Valentine's Day related questions, and even broke it down state by state. It looks like New Yorkers might be looking to part ways with their sweetheart.
While some in other states wondered wondered when is the right time to text back, or how long does it take to get over a breakup. New York wants to know "how to break up". Yes, that's what came out on top. But according to research, New York isn't the only state looking to go their own way. Eleven other states, including Connecticut, wanted to know the best way to break up.
People in New Jersey, however, seemed more interested in hooking up. Their top question that the state searched for was "How to get dates?".
And while that may seem a bit more encouraging, at least we're not Wyoming or Alaska. Both states needed a little help, as "how to kiss?" was their top question.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -