Deaf New York Man Sues Adult Website Over Lack of Closed Captioning
This guy must really watch porn for the story lines? The NY Post is reporting that a deaf man from New York state has filed a class action lawsuit against the website PornHub over their lack of closed captioning. The Brooklyn man claims the popular adult website violated his rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
His suit claims their lack of options for the hearing impaired took away his enjoyment. Man, he must really want understand the dialogue in those pizza guy makes special delivery movies.
The websites are ‘places of public accommodation’ which deny equal access to their video content which is available to hearing individuals and violates the ADA.
The Post says the man tried to watch a number of films on PornHub, and two other adult sites, such as “Hot Step Aunt Babysits Disobedient Nephew". He is apparently seeking compensatory damages, civil penalties and fines against the parent company.
This leaves a lot of questions. Is he really missing out on these plot lines? Or does he really want to read the copious amounts of grunts, moans, screams, and yelps all phonetically spelled out in front of him on his computer screen? perhaps it would make it more enjoyable for him? who knows?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie