Eatery With ‘#1 Cheesesteak in The World’ Coming to Hudson Valley
A restaurant that makes the "#1 Cheesesteak in The World" is returning to the Hudson Valley.
In August, Charleys Philly Steaks inside the Galleria at Crystal Run closed down. The eatery at the food court inside the mall was only open for about six months.
A reason for the closure was unclear, but some on social media said the company had trouble keeping staff. A spokesperson from the Galleria at Crystal Run never responded to our request for a comment on the closure.
Many were disappointed with the eatery's sudden closure. But now, there is good news for those who were disappointed. The Galleria at Crystal Run announced on Facebook Charleys Philly Steaks is reopening soon and is hiring.
"Must have open availability and EXCELLENT customer service skills. Please call 845.800.9209 to inquire about positions available," the Galleria at Crystal Run wrote on Facebook.
An official opening date hasn't been announced. Charleys Philly Steaks has around 600 locations across 46 states and 17 countries. According to the company, when the restaurant started serving customers in 1986, "they redefined the Philly Cheesesteak," and sell the "#1 Cheesesteak in The World."
- Stormy Daniels to Perform Special Tell-All Show in Hudson Valley
- Eatery With '#1 Cheesesteak in The World' Coming to Hudson Valley
- 'Ultimate All-Electric Indoor Go-Kart' Coming to Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Couple Wins $7 Million Cash4Life Jackpot
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Employee Killed in Freak Accident
- Hudson Valley Teen Charged With Rape After 'Disturbing Video'