Equestrian Facility Worker Accused of Sexually Abusing Minor
A Hudson Valley man is accused of sexually abusing a minor while working at an equestrian facility in the area. Police believe more victims are possible.
On Wednesday, New York State Police in Middletown announced the arrest of 36-year-old Carols E. Hernandez of Montgomery for criminal sex act and sex abuse, both felonies.
An investigation revealed that Hernandez sexually abused a minor between 2010-2012 while he was employed at the Golden Shoe Training Center in the town of Crawford, police say. The Golden Shoe Training Center is an equestrian facility in Orange County.
He was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $10,00,000 cash bail or $200,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in the Town of Crawford Court on Feb. 4.
State Police are looking into other possible victims. Anyone with any additional information is asked to contact the New York State Police at Middletown, NY 845-344-5300.
- Newburgh Triple-Homicide Suspect Sentenced For 2016 Arrest
- Landmark Hudson Valley School Will Soon Be TV, Film Studio
- Hudson Valley 3-Year-Old Shot Several Times in Critical Condition
- CNBC Wants NYC Residents to 'Ditch' NYC for Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Shaken After 3-Year-Old Shot, Brother, Parents Murdered
- The Hudson Valley is Home to The World's Oldest Forest
- Hudson Valley Parents, Child Killed in 'Targeted' Home Invasion
- Lower Hudson Valley Teen Missing For Month Found Dead in Lake
- Woman Walking on Taconic State Parkway Struck and Killed by Jeep