Hershey’s Kisses Now Comes in Cereal Form? Whoa!
If you crave Hershey's kisses and don't want to wait past breakfast, now you're in luck. You can make your blood sugar skyrocket with the new Hershey's Kisses cereal that's already available in select stores. Thought we were overweight before? Let's do this.
One representative from General Mills described the dessert in a bowl as having "...nice light crunch and smooth chocolate flavor” that is “perfect to enjoy on its own or to add a sweet twist to breakfast!” This will give you a nice sugar rush that will carry you until about mid-afternoon when you fall sound asleep behind your desk.
NBC says the cereal goes for $3.99 a box, and $4.99 for family size. Of course, if you're really hungry you can tackle the family size without any help from anyone else. It's a free country. Maybe eat it all in one sitting?
The cereal will become more widely available in January 2020. Be on the look out here in Hudson Valley!
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie