Hudson Valley Actors Being Stalked At Their Home
Walking Dead actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan and wife actress Hilarie Burton have a simple request; please stop showing up at their Hudson Valley home. They took to social media last week after fans have been driving by to take pictures, some have even gone up to the house to knock on the door.
Dear people that think it's a solid plan to come to our house, take pictures, drive up to house, knock on door...it's not a good plan. It's rude and creepy. Respect our privacy please. And... you're being recorded.
Come on folks, we're better than that. He and wife Hilarie Burton have done a lot of amazing things for the community including volunteering their time at the Astor Home for Children. The last thing we want to do is scare these folks away.
Twitter follower AKFJeff had an interesting idea, installation of a doorbell activated trap door. While that seems a little extreme, everyone is entitled to their privacy. And I would take the final line of his tweet as a warning, anyone who steps on their property is being recorded. So why risk a trespassing charge on your record?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America