Hudson Valley Casting Call Seeks Local Hipsters And More
If you're looking to break into the movie business, a Hudson Valley casting call is underway for several background roles.
Up first there is a need for hipsters dressed business casual for a Kingston based production. You must be available each day from 10/10-10/14. Contact Amy at AmyHeidiCastingAssociates@gmail.com with 'PANDA' in the subject line.
If you're a tall handsome blonde man, you just might be a good fit to play a limo driver and must be available on 10/1, 10/3 and 10/11. Respond to Amy's email address above with 'LIMO' in the subject line.
A female stand-in is sought for the same production, must be brunette with blue eyes and stand around 5'8 and be around 125 pounds. Anyone interested in that role must respond to Amy with 'SI' in the subject line.
The new film starts filming locally on October 1st and if you've never worked with Hudson Valley Casting before you're encouraged to submit your information along with a photo as soon as possible.
- Sights and Scenes From The 2018 Hudson River Craft Beer Fest
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Popular New Paltz Bar And Restaurant Seeks Expansion
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Fighter Jets Fly Over The Hudson Valley On Monday
- HBO Show Films In Poughkeepsie