Hudson Valley Company Featured in Oscar Swag Bags
Some of Hollywood's biggest stars will receive goods made in the Hudson Valley in their Oscar swag bags.
Tarrytown's Posh Pretzels will be inside the bags, which will hold an estimated 100-thousand dollars worth of products given out to the many nominees.
"Preparations are underway for the 2019 Oscar Awards and we couldn't be more excited to be a participant," Posh Pretzels wrote on Facebook.
This marks the third time the Westchester gourmet pretzel company will be featured in Oscar goody bags. Posh Pretzels was also used for Oscar swag bags in 2015 and 2018, according to the companies Instagram page.
The pretzel company has received rave reviews from customers, with perfect ratings on Yelp and Facebook.
- Snow Will Likely Lead to Messy Evening Commute, Icy Morning
- SUNY New Paltz Hall of Famer Killed in Florida
- 'Sexually Violent' Sex Offender Hid in Hudson Valley, Police Say
- Beloved Hudson Valley Teacher Killed in New York City
- Hudson Valley Man Killed Trying to Help Crash Victim
- Hudson Valley Schools Placed on Lockdown After Stabbing
- Hudson Valley Dog Stolen From Owner's Car on Valentine's Day
- Hudson Valley Man Killed Cutting Down Tree, Police Say
- Outrage Grows For Hudson Valley Inmate's Sudden Death in Prison
- Reward Offered to Help Find Local Couple Accused of Killing Dogs