Hudson Valley Man Dies After Crashing Into Building
An investigation is underway after a Hudson Valley man fatally drove into a building.
Town of Lloyd police is investigating a one-car fatal car accident that occurred on Route 9W in Highland at around 11:20 a.m. on Friday.
A 79-year-old Milton man was traveling northbound on Route 9W in a 1999 Dodge Dakota pickup truck when for an unknown reason he lost control and crossed over the southbound lane of Route 9W and crashed into a vacant building, police say.
The 79-year-old was removed from his car by the Highland Fire Department and taken to Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital by Mobil Life Ambulance where he was pronounced deceased, officials say. The driver's name hasn't been released.
The investigation into the accident continues.
- Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local Bar
- Unvaccinated Children Allowed Back at Hudson Valley Schools
- Filming Will Close Congested Hudson Valley Road During Rush Hour
- Hudson Valley Man Dies After Crashing Into Building
- Skeletal Remains Found in Hudson Valley, Investigation Underway
- Police Raid 6 Hudson Valley Bars Looking For Underage Drinkers