Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child At Least Twice
A Hudson Valley man who was accused of sexually abusing a local child repeatedly over a three-year period admitted to some sex offenses.
On Thursday in Ulster County Court, 36-year-old Ulrich Arlt of New Paltz pleaded guilty to the Class “D” violent felony of course of sexual conduct against a child.
Arlit confessed between August 1, 2015, and November 16, 2017, he engaged in two or more acts of sexual conduct with a child who was less than 13-years-old.
He was arrested in May following an investigation by the Ulster County Family and Child Advocacy Center and indicted by an Ulster County grand jury on November 14, 2018.
He faces a maximum of 7 years in state prison to be followed by up to ten years of post-release supervision. He will be required to register under the New York State Sexual Offender Registration Act for a minimum of 20 years.
- 19 Beloved Hudson Valley Businesses Closed in 2018
- Chance of Snow In Hudson Valley on Thursday
- Police: Teen Placed Neo-Nazi Flyers at Hudson Valley School
- Hudson Valley Officer Dead, 2 Officers Hurt in Home Shooting
- Hudson Valley County Announces Permanent Ban on Plastic Bags
- DA: Hudson Valley Mother Tried to Murder Newborn
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered Near Popular Bar
- 13 Hudson Valley Businesses Sold Alcohol to Minors, SLA Says
- Hudson Valley Brothers Arrested for Black Friday Rape, Robbery