Hudson Valley Restaurant Week Is Back
Now in its 10th year, Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is the opportunity for you to enjoy amazing meals for a huge savings.
From March 7 through March 20 (yes, we all know that's more than a week but I'm not complaining) you can taste cuisine at over 200 restaurants throughout the Hudson Valley. Most are offering the standard options of a three-course lunch of $20.95 per person and a three-course dinner for $29.95 per person.
New for 2016 is the chance win a wonderful weekend filled with fun, food and culture right here in the Hudson Valley. The big giveaway is in honor of 10th Anniversary of Hudson Valley Restaurant Week.
The Valley Table teamed up with Dutchess County Tourism to give one lucky winner a weekend filled with 10 agritourism adventures and delicious culinary excursions. To enter just fill out a brief survey after dining at a participating restaurant. The winner will receive:
1. Tour and tasting for two at Taconic Distillery
2. Tour and tasting at Crown Maple
3. Two-night stay at Residence Inn Poughkeepsie
4. Tour and tasting at Millbrook Vineyards and Winery
5. Lunch at Lola’s Café
6. Dinner at Bluestone Bistro
7. Two passes to Locust Grove
8. Two passes to DIA Beacon
9. The Valley Table magazine subscription
10. 1-pound bag of Irving Farm Coffee "HVRW Blend"
Now get out there and enjoy the culinary wonders that are the Hudson Valley!