More Cover Up! Now Target Is Mandating All Customers Wear Masks
Wednesday it was Walmart. and today it's Target. In a move that really comes as no surprise, Target is now another in a fast growing list of stores that is mandating masks in all locations.
As cases of Coronavirus continue to soar, especially in the parts of the south and west, the nationwide chain as required all customers entering the store to put mask on, starting August 1. this isn't much of a change, as over eighty percent of Target stores in the United States already required masks anyway, according to CBS Albany.
Other big chains, such as Best Buy, Kohl's, Starbucks, as well as Walmart and Sam's Club have already given the mask order for all locations. Target officials, like other store owners, feel this will prevent cases of employees having to mandate the mask rule, and thus hopefully lead to less confrontations.
In June 2020, it was announced that Target employees will be eligible for a two dollar an hour raise by the end of the this. Target also gave frontline workers a one-time bonus of $200.
Target has locations in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, Kingston, Monroe, and Mt. Kisco, plus numerous spots in Connecticut and the Capitol Region.
Read More: Target Employees To Get $15 An Hour, Frontline Workers Get Bonus | https://wpdh.com/target-employees-to-get-15-an-hour-frontline-workers-get-bonus/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants