New Hudson Valley Bar Offers Up Food, Beer and Video Games
If you've been looking for a place to grab a bite to eat and a beer and play video games while you're doing it, a new spot in New Paltz should be on your list of places to go. According to Hudson Valley one, the recently opened Boombox Kitchen at 62 Main Street, is set up with everything from XBOX One to the original Nintendo and GameBoy. You can rent just about any console you want for $2.50 per half hour to go along with a one beverage minimum.
Owner Lou Milano has created an 80s vibe in the establishment that he describes as a 'cafeteria in a 1985 roller rink'. The menu features items like gyros and chicken wings and their sauces are 100% all-natural.
What a cool concept, will you be stopping in for a Gyro and some Super Mario Brothers?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America