Police: Hudson Valley Father And Son Sexually Abused Children
A father and son from the Hudson Valley are accused of sexually abusing children.
On Tuesday, the Troop F Orange County Child Abuse Unit announced the arrest of 29-year-old Jose Alfredo Enriquez-Sanchez of Newburgh.
After a joint investigation with Orange County Child Protective Services, Enriquez-Sanchez was charged with for first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, third-degree sexual abuse and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanors.
The arrest came after an investigation into the sexual abuse of a child under 13 years old and a child under 17 years old, police say.
According to State Police, during this same investigation, it was also determined that Jose’s father, Jose Alfredo Sanchez, 45, from the same address in Newburgh, abused another child who was under the age of 13.
Sanchez was charged with two counts of sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child.
Both were sent to Orange County Jail. Enriquez-Sanchez in lieu of $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond. Sanchez on $15,000 cash bail over $30,000 bond.
- Snake Hangs From Doorknob at Hudson Valley Home (PHOTOS)
- Police: Hudson Valley Father And Son Sexually Abused Children
- Search For Missing Hudson Valley Brothers Called Off
- Dutchess County Town Clerk Stole Over $27,000 From Town
- Hudson Valley Teacher To Compete in Hit Reality TV Show
- Hudson Valley Man Attacked By Cougar, Friend Killed
- Baby Hit and Killed by Father in Hudson Valley on Memorial Day
- Man Falls to Death During Difficult Hike Near Hudson Valley