Police: Hudson Valley Man Tried To Kill Person at Popular Bar
A Hudson Valley man is behind bars for allegedly trying to kill someone at a popular bar.
On Tuesday, State Police from Middletown arrested Elijah J. Underwood, 23, of Middletown in connection with a shooting that occurred on April 22, 2018, in the parking lot of JD's Sports Bar located in the town of Wallkill.
On April 22, a person was shot several times in the bar's parking lot, leaving the victim in critical condition.
Underwood was charged with attempted murder, criminal use of a firearm, criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment and criminal mischief, all felonies.
He was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of bail $200,000 cash bail or $600,000 bond.
- 1 Killed, Many Hurt After High-Speed Chase in Hudson Valley
- 4 Nearly Struck By Lightning Celebrating July 4th in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Stabbed To Death on July 4th
- Search is on For Missing Hudson Valley Endangered Adult
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Tried To Kill Person at Popular Bar
- Hudson Valley Corrections Officer Charged With Assault
- Woman Hit, Killed By Train in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Prostitution Sting Leads to 7 Arrests
- Police: N.Y. State Trooper Killed by Suicidal School Principal