Police: Hudson Valley Woman Stabs Woman Outside Walmart
A Hudson Valley woman was arrested in connection with a stabbing outside a local Walmart.
On Monday, around 4:18 p.m., members of the Town of Wallkill Police Department responded to a report of an assault with a weapon outside the Walmart on Route 211 E in Middletown.
Arriving officers apprehended the alleged defendant, 37-year-old Chiyoka Williams of the Town of Wallkill. Williams is accused of stabbing a 24-year-old woman.
The unnamed victim was transported to Orange Regional Medical Center by Town of Wallkill Volunteer Ambulance where she is in stable condition, police say.
Williams was charged with assault and criminal possession of a weapon. She was remanded to the Orange County Jail on $50,000 cash bail or $150,000 bond.
- 29 Arrested Protesting Controversial Power Plant, Gov. Cuomo
- Dutchess County Man In Movie With Many Hollywood Stars
- 2 Young Adults From Orange County Killed in Crash
- Leaked Details Likely Means Many Changes For The Renegades
- AG: Poughkeepsie Pizzeria, Café, Barbershop Linked Drug Ring
- Hudson Valley Leaders Call Attention to Sex Trafficking Problems
- FBI Joins Search For Former Newburgh Teacher
- Changes Coming to Every Dunkin' in Hudson Valley