Police: Ulster County Man Robbed Key Bank
An Ulster County man is behind bars for allegedly robbing a local Key Bank.
On Monday around 2:45 p.m., Kingston police responded to a robbery at the Key Bank on Wall Street in Kingston. Police were told a man entered the bank, demanded cash and exited the bank from the rear entrance. No weapon was displayed and no one was injured, police say.
During their investigation, police developed Bradley J. Cook as a potential person of interest. Cook was found later that evening and arrested.
Cook, 27, from Kingston was charged with third-degree robbery.
- Hudson Valley Native, Police Officer Missing In Russia
- Man Dies Hiking At Breakneck Ridge
- Maryland Man Raped, Sexually Abused Hudson Valley Child He Met Online
- Police: Dispute Leads to Aggravated Sexual Abuse Charges For Dutchess County Man
- Hudson Valley Father Arrested After Toddlers Found Wandering at School
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley