Popular Hudson Valley Deli is Closed
A very popular deli in the Hudson Valley is closed, but hopefully not for long.
Last week, we reported that Rossi's Deli in Poughkeepsie is closed as the eatery undergoes renovations and an expansion.
On Friday, a photo on the deli's Instagram page showed what appears to be a major expansion.
"Rossi’s is expanding, a lot," the deli wrote on Instagram.
Along with the announcement of the renovation, the deli said they will need to hire new employees with kitchen experience.
Rossi’s didn't go into many details about the expansion and phone calls weren't returned. However, a new Instagram post provided a major clue. The post, a video, shows Siegrist Construction working hard to complete the renovations in the back of the deli.
Included in the video's caption was this clue about the renovations: "Can’t wait to get in our new kitchens!"
Typically, the deli, which was featured by Buzzfeed, is closed for the month of August. But this year, the plan is to only be closed this week for the renovations. The company's website states the deli will reopen on Monday, Aug. 12.
"We are not closed for the entire month of August anymore just a week to allow for renovation and construction while we continue our commitment to our neighborhood and Poughkeepsie," the deli wrote in another Instagram post.
- Hudson Valley School Closing Leaves Many Beloved Teachers Unemployed
- Popular Hudson Valley Deli is Closed
- Every Exit Number on I-84 in the Hudson Valley is Changing
- Hudson Valley Doctor Illegally Distributed Opioids
- New York Schools Can Now Install Cameras To School Buses
- Vicious Coyote Still Loose After Attacking Mom Near Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teens in Critical Condition After Fiery Car Crash
- 4 Hudson Valley Colleges Among Best in Nation
- Former Hudson Valley High School Star Athlete Killed
- Large Reward Offered After Dog Left for Dead on I-84