Powerball Tickets Worth About $3 Million Sold In New York State
Residents in the Hudson Valley and across New York State continue to strike rich playing Powerball.
A winning ticket for Monday night's massive Powerball drawing was sold in the state of Washington. The ticket is worth over $750 million.
3 $1 Million Winning Powerball Tickets Sold In New York State
While the jackpot winning ticket wasn't sold in New York State, three tickets are big-time winners.
All three tickets are second-prize winning, making each worth $1 million.
Two tickets were sold in Nassau County, Long Island the other was sold in New York City. The tickets were sold at:
• Nassau County, Long Island: Barefoot Peddler, Glen Clove Road, Greenvale
• Nassau County, Long Island: Farmingdale Petroleum, South Oyster Bay Road, Hicksville
• New York City: Liberty News And Gifts, South Street, New York
10 Winning Powerball Tickets Sold In New York State
For the Saturday, February 4 Powerball drawing, 10 tickets were third-place winners. One ticket was a Power Play Prize third place prize worth $100,000. The other nine winning tickets are each worth $50,000.
Two of the winning tickets were sold at the "lucky" store in Newburgh, New York.
For all the news that the Hudson Valley is sharing make sure to follow Hudson Valley Post on Facebook, download the Hudson Valley Post Mobile App and sign up for the Hudson Valley Post Newsletter.
Below are the locations for the 10 winning tickets.
• Y & O Food Corp. on Clarendon Road in Brooklyn - Power Play winner of $100,000
•Smokes For Less on North Plank Road in Newburgh; two winning tickets
• Daisy's Cards and Gifts on North Broadway in Yonkers
• Tops Markets on Rome Road in Pulaski
• Choithrams NY on 42nd Street in Manhattan
• Yellowstone Convenience Store on Yellowstone Boulevard in Forest Hills
• Romana Grocery Corp. on Bronxwood Avenue in the Bronx
• Grand Mart Inc. on Grand Street in Brooklyn
• Wegman's on Dick Road in Depew
More Winning Tickets Sold In New York State
The New York Lottery also confirmed a third prize winning Power Play ticket worth $100,000 and a third prize ticket worth $50,000 for the February 1 Powerball drawing were purchased in New York.
Winning Tickets Sold In Valley Stream, Brooklyn
The $100,000 Power Play prize-winning ticket worth was sold at the BP station on Rockaway Avenue in Valley Stream.
The third prize ticket worth $50,000 was sold at the Mermaid Liquor House on Mermaid Avenue in Brooklyn.
Look Out: Major Recall In New York State: Do Not Eat Over 400 Popular Items
The Powerball jackpot now resets to $20 million.