How SunCommon Is Rewarding Climate Changemakers
Our friends at SunCommon aren't just about installing the best solar systems possible for homes, businesses, farms and more in the Hudson Valley.
They support many climate friendly initiatives, including EV Night at the Greenville Drive-In Outdoor Theatre and bigger initiatives, like the Green New Deal. We love their latest effort, which rewards residents for making small changes that over time could have a big impact on our environment.
They get it. Going green can seem overwhelming when you look around your life and see all the plastic, all the stuff you throw away, and all the fuel you use (directly or through purchasing products that had to be delivered over long distances). But going from climate curious to climate changemaker starts with a single step.
- Driving an Electric Vehicle
- Composting food scraps
- Replacing light bulbs with LEDs
- Upgrading your home’s energy efficiency (EnergyStar appliances, geothermal, heat pumps, etc.)
- Using eco-friendly alternatives (Glass soap bottles, detergent sheets, wool dryer balls, etc.)
- Supporting local farms/CSA
- Eating a plant-based diet
- Upcycling or buying second-hand
- Purchasing carbon offsets when traveling
- Joining a local climate committee, or other climate-focused volunteer work
So, this month, SunCommon is rewarding climate changemakers who want to take the next step:
2) Receive $1,000 off your solar installation (Click here for all the details and fine print)
How easy is that?!? Visit suncommon.com/climate-changemaker to learn more and get started. We can't wait to see what all our listeners do!