Taco Bell Locations Will Only Offer Drive Thru and Delivery
Restaurants have unfortunately taken a huge hit with the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic, though some places are taking steps to remain open in a limited capacity. If you're planning on visiting any Taco Bell locations here in the Hudson Valley or nationwide, you might expect to use the drive-thru.
Syracuse.com reports that Taco Bell plans to offer drive thru or delivery only, if needed. Taco Bell CEO Mark King said in a statement:
We aim to be the safest place to eat AND the safest place to work. Our 7,200 managers are well-trained and prepared, and we’re going back to them to revisit our existing industry-leading training and operating procedures.
Other chains like Starbucks, McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, and Shake Shack are planning on making necessary changes such as; closing some dining areas, offering hand sanitizer stations, or promoting social distancing. These changes could vary from location to the next.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie