Walmart and Sam’s Club To Require Masks in All Stores
Starting July 20, all Walmart and Sam's Club stores will requite all customers to wear masks. The chain joins a growing list of other major brands that are requiting all stores to adopt this policy nationwide.
Many states have enforced mask in public policies, especially the past couple of weeks. NBC says this will apply to all of the chain's approximately five thousand locations. However, since there is still not a nationwide ruling on requiring masks in public, many store employees have had the sometimes awkward task of trying to enforce masks policies on their own. And as we know, this has lead many heated viral confrontations.
Top officials from both stores said in a post on the company’s website that the mask rule will keep both customers and employees safe, and “help bring consistency across stores and clubs”.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants