Weekend Weather: Fall Is Finally Here For the Hudson Valley
The heat is gone, and now we'll finally get to enjoy autumn here in the Hudson Valley. In fact, it's going to get downright chilly tonight. A Frost Advisory is in effect from 12:00 a.m. to 9 a.m. for parts the Hudson Valley, the Capitol Region, and northwestern Connecticut.
Lows Friday night will dip into the mid to upper 30s under partly cloudy skies. Highs Saturday will be around 60 with partly sunny skies and windy conditions. Lows will be in the lower 40s Saturday night.
Sunday will warm up a bit, with highs in the upper 60s and partly cloudy skies. Lows will stay around 60 Sunday night.
Have a great weekend.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie