Where Should Bieber Go in the Hudson Valley to Feel Better?
Justin Bieber who often hangs out in the Hudson Valley is said to be depressed. Where should he go in the area to feel better?
The pop star recently confirmed he's going through a difficult time. Bieber wrote on Instagram Sunday that he is struggling a lot, and asked everyone for prayers.
"Just wanted to keep you guys updated a little bit hopefully what I’m going through will resonate with you guys. Been struggling a lot. Just feeling super disconnected and weird.. I always bounce back so I’m not worried just wanted to reach out and ask for your guys to pray for me. God is faithful and ur prayers really work thanks .. the most human season I’ve ever been in facing my stuff head on," Bieber wrote on Instagram.
In early July 2018, Bieber got engaged to Hailey Baldwin, the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin. Hailey grew up in Rockland County.
After their engagement, the couple was spotted in the Hudson Valley a number of times. Bieber and Baldwin shopped at Nature's Pantry in New Windsor and ordered a pie to go from Turiello's Pizza in Nyack.
There are many great places in the Hudson Valley that one could go to cheer up. So, where do you think Bieber should go?
- Video Alleges Hudson Valley Cop Slammed Teen Girl to Ground
- Cuomo Wants 737 Flights Grounded, Local 737 Flights Cancelled
- Officials Warn Hudson Valley Will See an Increase of Coyotes
- Actress From Hudson Valley Charged in College Admission Scam
- Man Wanted For Murder in NJ Found Hiding in Hudson Valley
- Young Man Dies Skiing in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Found Murdered Inside Home, Gunman on Loose
- Massive Indoor Waterpark Opening Soon in the Hudson Valley
- Opening of Nickelodeon Theme Park Near Hudson Valley Delayed
- Hudson Valley Athlete Featured in Nike Ad, Signs Pro Contract
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Holding Mock Slave Auction
- Truck Catches Fire in Hudson Valley After Driving Over Power Line
- Route 9 Shut Down For Hours Following Fatal Accident
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Child on the Run
- New Movie Theater Opening Soon in Hudson Valley