Why Wasn’t Uber Available This Week in the Hudson Valley?
Was I the only one who had a problem calling an Uber in the Hudson Valley this week?
It was Thursday, December 19, 2019, the day of our station's annual holiday party. Knowing how much we radio folk like to party, I did was a responsible person does and call an Uber to bring me to the party, and was set to take one home. But as I go to order my Uber there, I'm told it's "unavailable in my area."
EXCUSE ME? Is this a new thing? Is Uber no longer accessible in the Hudson Valley? I'm truly asking and wondering if you had any issues. I was able to order a Lyft, but couldn't order an Uber.
I hope Uber hasn't left the Hudson Valley, it's definitely an essential service as cab companies are few and far between. Hopefully, this was just a weird glitch and poor luck for me. Have any insight on this? Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate