Woman Sues Chuck E. Cheese After Getting Her Hair Stuck in Ticket Machine
In this week's odd lawsuit, we hear about a woman suing a pizza chain over hair getting stuck in a machine? Well, yeah, we said it was odd. WROC says the woman filed her suit against Chuck E. Cheese Entertainment after her hair got stuck in a ticket counting machine for twenty minutes.
According to The Oregonian, the woman is suing for $1,000, accusing the business of being negligent. The woman also wants a warning sign put next to the machine so others don't suffer her fate. She is also hoping the case goes in front of a jury.
The alleged incident happened on December 8. Aside from the obvious embarrassment, the woman claims the event has caused her injuries, discomfort and headaches. A manager at the Portland, OR Chuck E. Cheese wouldn't comment on the lawsuit, though claims there are warning signs already posted to watch for hair getting caught.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie