WRRV Contest Winners Attend Private Thirty Seconds To Mars Gig
Jared Leto from Thirty Seconds To Mars put on a private acoustic show at the bands compound in Los Angeles last week. Lisa from Kingston was fortunate enough to experience the event first hand after winning a contest she signed up for via WRRV's mobile app. Lisa and her guest flew out last weekend with promotional consideration from Interscope Records.
Released in April of this year, Thirty Seconds To Mars are out in support of their fifth studio album called America. To date, they've released singles 'Walk on Water' and 'Dangerous Night' and the most recent 'Rescue Me'.
Back in the day, Thirty Seconds To Mars played the Mid Hudson Civic Center with The Used on the Taste of Chaos Tour. Were you there, and if so do you remember the gig? The band stopped by the station but digital cameras weren't that great yet.
Brothers Jared and Shannon Leto started the band in the late 90's after playing music together since they were kids. Their debut album came out in 2001 and have played massive concerts all over the world since.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America