WRRV is Hiring; Be A Part of Our Road Crew
WRRV is hiring! With lots of events taking place this summer, we are looking to add more team members to our Part-Time WRRV Road Crew. The WRRV Road Crew is responsible for going and setting up radio station events, broadcasts, plus you will get to work our live event festivals such as Beer Fests, Concerts, and more.
This is a great entry-level position for anyone interested in Marketing, Promotions, Live Events, and anything radio-related. Lots of the staff who currently work full-time jobs at WRRV/Townsquare Media have been a part of the promotions department.
Applicants must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver's license. We will provide all the training you need, and you just need to supply us with the desire to work, friendly attitude, and flexible schedule.
If you are interested in applying, please send an email with a copy of your resume to Anthony.Verano@townsquaremedia.com. The full job posting is listed below!
WRRV ROAD CREW JOB OPENING
Townsquare Media of The Hudson Valley is currently seeking motivated individuals for an Entry Level Part-Time Road Crew. As part of the Road Crew, you are expected to work weekends and be able to hold a flexible schedule. Your main responsibility will be to facilitate the execution of radio station events and live remote broadcasts, however, some office work and shifts in other departments will be asked of you. Qualified candidates must:
- Hold strong leadership capabilities, while being able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Posses a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record.
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Be friendly and personable.
- Have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Be willing to learn about sound systems and broadcast equipment.
- Be willing to have fun while working in this exciting entry-level position.