5 Hudson Valley Job Openings That Involve Beer
Have you been looking for a new or just different job? Do you have a love of beer? Here are a few job listings that might encourage you to apply for something beer related:
- Brewery Taproom Server, New Paltz Brewery in Wawarsing. You could be around beer and share your beer knowledge with your customers.
- Sales Rep For Sheehan Famliy Companies, based in Kingston. They are a company that works with craft beverages. You can take your knowledge and continue to learn on the job. Did you see the part about the Cicerone training?
- Alcohol Brand Ambassador, Advantage Solutions. Do you know enough about quite a few products? Your assignments would vary and involve a lot of in store or in restaurant/bar tastings and sharing different products with customers.
- Art & Science of Brewing, Adjunct Professor, Culinary Institute of America. Have you been making beer? Have a science and or teaching background?
- Senior Tour Center Coordinator, Boston Beer Company. Do you love Boston Beer Company products, Sam Adams? Angry Orchard? This position is based at their Innovation Cider House in Walden. You would share your love of the products with your team and visitors to the center.
Where do you look for a new job? Is there a particular website that you use?