Assistance Offered For Damaged Homes In New Windsor
It was confirmed that several tornadoes touched down in the Hudson Valley. Many homes were damaged or without power for several days. If you are a resident or business owner in New Windsor you may be eligible for financial assistance.
Due to the extreme weather conditions that took place on May 15, the town of New Windsor may be able to offer some aid to those who were affected.
To see if your family or place of business is eligible to receive compensation for damages you can go to the towns official website and print out the necessary documentation.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America