Brandi’s Obsession With Poutine Continue
Ok. You have heard me trying to convince Nick that he has to try it. Poutine. But what exactly is it?
Poutine is made up of french fries that have just come out of the fryer, then they have cheese curds spread on top of them, then your pour hot brown gravy on top of that so it melts to a tasty melted gooeyness. Ok, so gooeyness might not be a word that everyone can relate too. That is, until you try it for yourself.
Where in the Hudson Valley can you try poutine and then decide for yourself?
- Newburgh Brewing Company, Newburgh NY
- Mill House Brewing, Poughkeepsie NY
- Schatzi’s of New Paltz, (as of this time, they only have Poutine on the New Paltz menu).
- Dutchess Bier Cafe, Fishkill, NY
- The Crooked Rooster, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Crave Restaurant, Poughkeepsie, NY (Limited availability)
Have you tried poutine? Do you agree with Brandi or do you think that poutine is a soggy mess of carbohydrates?
Subscribe to WRRV on