Dad-Bod Is Sexy Here In The Hudson Valley?
You know dad bod is on the rise when your local gym emails you telling you so. Is it popular among ladies here in the Hudson Valley?
I was going through my email earlier this week when I cam across an email from my gym that started out by saying "Dad bod is back, just in time for Father's Day."
If you aren't exactly sure what a "dad bod" is, Urban Dicitonary defines it as the following:
"is a male body type that is best described as "softly round." It's built upon the theory that once a man has found a mate and fathered a child, he doesn't need to worry about maintaining a sculpted physique."
Women apparently find this level of confidence extremely attractive. Results to a new study posted in PR Newswire shows that men with dad-bods are much happier and a lot of women actually prefer the body top over fit guys.
Is this true? If so, let those bellies hang out, fellas.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America