Is Chalk a Toy?
The Toy Hall of Fame has a list of potential inductees for this year. Chalk has made the list. Does anyone else see problem with this? Excuse me? Chalk is not a toy.
Lego is a toy, Play-Doh is a toy and Hot Wheels are troys. Chalk is not a toy. It's writing utensil. Yes, you can write on the street with it but you can accomplish the same feat with a rock. I hardly see how that can make it a toy.
Oh, and I hate to burst anyone's bubble but chalk isn't even chalk. It's made of gypsum. It's all a lie.
Let's settle this once and for all. Is chalk a toy?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America