Say Goodbye to The Crooked Rooster
The Crooked Rooster will soon be a thing of the past.
Sad news for fans of the Poughkeepsie restaurant, The Crooked Rooster. There will be some big changes coming next week.
Fortunately, the building will not be closing its doors for good. The restaurant confirmed that they have decided to go in a different direction.
According to a source from the Crooked Rooster, starting on October, 4 they'll be re-branding the restaurant as The Shack and will specialize in southern BBQ. Just writing this has me dreaming about some brisket and pork belly.
It looks like they'll have to change that poor sign out yet again. Remember when someone lost control and smashed through it last winter?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America