5 Things Brandi Didn’t Do on Her Aruba Vacation
So when you go on to vacation to Aruba, there are a bunch of things that you might want to do. I did zero of them. Ok, here is the disclaimer: I have been very fortunate to visit the island of Aruba several times. This time, however, here are five things that I did not do on this trip, that you might want to do if you make it to Aruba.
Here they are:
- Visit the Butterfly Farm or the Donkey Sanctuary
- Take a Jolly Pirates 'tour'
- Rent ATV or go on an ATV tour of the island
- Visit the Natural Bridge which is now the 'Baby Bridge'
- Snorkeling or scuba diving
- Ok, six things: Stop by the Aruba Aloe Factory
What did I do?
- Relaxed at the beach
- Found restaurants that had great happy hours & appetizers
- Slept in
- When I wasn't at the beach, I was hanging out at the pool.
Which list makes for a better vacation? (To be clear, I have done the first list on previous trips and enjoyed every single thing. This just ended up being a different type of trip.)
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America