Acclaimed Show Starring A-Listers Filmed in Hudson Valley
A critically acclaimed new TV show starring a host of Hollywood A-lister's filmed all over the Hudson Valley.
On Friday, Netflix released the limited-series Maniac starring Emma Stone and Jonah Hill. Sally Fields and Justin Theroux are also featured in most episodes of the show.
The show is based around Emma Stone and Jonah Hill, two strangers who begin a mysterious pharmaceutical trial. They are told the trial will solve all of their problems, forever, with no side-effects or complications, according to IMDB. As you can probably predict, things don't go as planned.
Before Netflix released the show, the Hudson Valley Film Commission confirmed scenes were filmed in the Hudson Valley.
"The series, starring Emma Stone, Jonah Hill and Justin Theroux was filmed in part in the Hudson Valley," Hudson Valley Film Commission wrote on Facebook. However, it's unclear where exactly in the local area filming took place.
Rolling Stone TV critic Alan Sepinwall gives the new series four stars. In his review, he says the show is a "Trippy Drama Is a Surrealistic Visual Feast."
- Mom: Man Attempted to Lure Hudson Valley Children at Bus Stop
- Potentially Deadly West Nile Outbreak Hits Hudson Valley
- Have You Seen Any of These 7 Missing Hudson Valley Children?
- Acclaimed Show Starring A-Lister's Filmed in Hudson Valley
- Police Investigate Murder of Hudson Valley Kid's Hospital Aide
- National Guard Member Murdered by Ex, Hudson Valley Cop Shot
- Beloved Hudson Valley Wolf Dies
- Hudson Valley Police Investigate Reports of Naked Men Near School
- Flights From Hudson Valley to Europe Drastically Reduced