All the Animals That Live Near My Apartment
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Alright, those animals don't live my apartment, but it is for sure wild kingdom out here. I live in the city of Poughkeepsie. I wasn't expecting to have so much wildlife by me, but apparently I do. I've been in my apartment for about a year and I've seen as many animals as if I were to live in the suburbs.
I'm an animal lover so for me this is great. But I'm sure my boyfriend is tired of me telling him every time I see an animal. It's a lot. I haven't told you about all of the animals so now is the time...with pictures! Here are all of the animals that live near my apartment
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings