Bank Information Stolen From Two Hudson Valley ATMs
If you have used an ATM at Walden Savings Bank, make sure you check your accounts. According to the Times Herald Record, some bank account information may have been compromised at two Walden Savings Bank ATM locations.
Walden Savings President and CEO Derrik Wynkoop told the Record that, the ATM locations that are being investigated are at Boniface Drive in Pine Bush and the other one at Bank Street in Walden. Both the Village of Walden and the Town of Crawford Police Departments are investigating and Crawford Police Chief Dominick Blasko said that his department has received 19 complaints so far about illegal access to accounts.
Any bank customers that find that their accounts have been compromised are not liable for illegal losses according to a statement from the bank.
The statement said that, “Our customers’ security remains a top priority and we are personally notifying our customers who may have been impacted by this event. We strongly encourage all customers to contact us with any questions and/or if they notice any irregularities associated with their accounts.”
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America