Beware of Something Called ‘The Travel Curse’ This Time of Year
Are you superstitious? With almost the entire population traveling for the next few weeks there's bound to be some bad luck involved.
With Thanksgiving and the holidays coming up there will be a ton of people travelling in a short period of time. With that being said, there are bound to be a few things go wrong with your trip.
According to the New York Post, there are people who believe that their travel misfortunes could actually be stemmed from a curse. What is the 1400s?
25% of travelers book a flight around the holidays with the expectation that something will surely go wrong. I guess if you set the bar extremely low you won't be disappointed. The masses are travelling. It's safe to expect overbooked flights, high prices and delays.
We can also expect heavy traffic on the roads too. Which in turn means more accidents. It's math. It's not a curse.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America