Bill Murray and Selena Gomez Spotted Filming In Catskills
Both actors have been spotted filming a new movie in upstate New York.
Bill Murray and Selena Gomez have both been spotted filming a new movie in the Catskills. Both were seen filming in Delaware County, specifically, Fleischmanns, according to The Daily Mail.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the two are joined by Tilda Swinton, Adam Driver, Chloë Sevigny, and Steve Buscemi. They are filming a new zombie movie by Jim Jarmusch. It's titled Dead Don't Die.
Murray was seen dressed as a police officer, with a band-aid on the bridge of his nose. Selena Gomez and Adam Driver were seen wearing blood covered clothes, which makes total sense since it's a zombie movie. Driver was seen with makeup showing tears in the skin on the ribs and face, according to The Daily Mail.
A release date for the movie has not been announced, but it is expected to be released in 2019.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America