Burglar Breaks Into Escape Room, Has To Call Police To Get Out
It may not be the biggest burglary case but might be the biggest case of irony we've ever seen.
There are more than a few escape rooms in Upstate New York. There's no shame in admitting that they can be tough. I'm not a criminal mastermind but if I was going to commit my first burglary, I would start small. I certainly wouldn't try to break into place where it's purpose to literally keep you from escaping.
According to Fox News in Portland, this very thing happened to a would-be burglar. The owner of The Escape Experience received an odd phone call. In an attempt to burglarize a store at the a mall, a man ended up being trapped in his the escape room. After being lost in the place for quite sometime, he was forced to call the police on himself to get out.
Could this already be the biggest fail of 2018?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America