Company Sells Used Tissues To Help Prepare For Flu Season
A company is selling used tissues with built in germs for almost $80 a box. I can save you some money by sneezing into your face or you could lick an MTA head rest.
I don't know about you but used tissues freak me out. One company is actually selling them.
According to Yahoo Lifestyle, a company called Vaev claims that using said tissues is the perfect way to help build up your immune system? They swear by it.
If this whole story isn't shocking enough you're probably not surprised that not a lot of doctors are getting behind this product.
Would you try it? Would you give yourself a controlled flu?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America