Death Cab For Cutie Set To Play Bowdoin Park
The inaugural Hangout On The Hudson Festival will feature a headling performance from Death Cab For Cutie. Set for Saturday, August 1st, at Bowdoin Park Real Estate will join the band on the bill.
Tickets go on sale this Friday, March 6th at 10 AM via HangOutOnTheHudson.com. GA tickets start at $55 and will go up to $65 day of show. VIP options start at $145 and will increase to $155 day of show. Children under the age of eight will be admitted free with paying adult.
Hangout On The Hudson has partnered with Metro-North to offer the Gateway Package which allows festival attendees to purchase discount rail/admission tickets from any Metro-North ticket office or full service vending machine. A free shuttle will be provided between the New Hamburg station and the concert. The show will be over in time to catch the 11 PM train home.
Gates open at 3 PM with the music getting underway at 4 PM. Death Cab For Cutie headlines the show at 8:30.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center