Do Women Sleep Better With a Dog Over Significant Other?
It's tough to share a bed. Well, with another person according to a New York college.
I had no idea that most women hated sharing a bed with a man. It looks like the only place for a man to sleep comfortably is on the couch and not because he necessarily made her mad but because she probably can't handle hiss snoring.
I toss and turn when I sleep. I snore and I most likely pass gas too.
According to the AJC, Canisius College did a study and found that women sleep way better with a dog in the bed over a man.
Based on the results, women who slept with a dog over cat and a human got more solid sleep.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America